The VELUX curved glass rooflight features CurveTech, an innovative curve-shaped glass top that lets rainwater easily drain off the surface – even on 0° pitched roofs. That means daylight is able to shine through without raindrops getting in the way.
The VELUX curved glass rooflight has a unique curved glass surface that lets in more daylight and stands out externally as a modern addition to roof surfaces – ideal for design-conscious homeowners. Choose the electrically-vented base unit with VELUX INTEGRA® for comfortable, automated operation.
- Curve-shaped edge-to-edge glass that allows raindrops to easily roll off
- Insulating PVC frame and two-layer low-energy pane for optimal energy efficiency
- Discreet heat protection awning blind for ideal indoor temperature
- Low maintenance due to curved glass providing natural drainage
- 1.2 U-value energy pane for reduced energy consumption
- Scratch-free glass prolongs the unit's expected life time.
- Hassle-free installation in 0-15 degree roof pitch
This item comes as a complete package consisting of the clear curved glass top cover and kerb package
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.