RynoRidge Dry-Fix Ridge System was developed for faster and safer ridge tile installation. Suitable for install in all weathers, it creates less mess and brings none of the problems that come with mortar: safer for building owners and more dependable for roofers
More extreme weather has led to a change in roofing advice. The latest BS5534 standards recommend dry fixing for ridge tiles. It’s safer for building owners, more dependable for roofers, and means no more customer calls to fix common mortar problems.
- Faster and easier to achieve perfectly level, secure ridge tiles
- Suitable for ventilated and unventilated roof spaces
- 2 colour choices depending on roof aesthetic and tile colours (RAL 7021 Anthracite & RAL 8019 Brown)
- Complete compliance with NHBC, BS5534 and BS8612 standards
- In stock for next-day delivery from stock throughout the UK
- 1200mm Hip trays are available
- 1 x 6m ridge roll
- 13 x ridge union joint assembly complete with clips
- 13 x 100mm stainless steel screws
- 10 x batten support brackets
- 1 x fixing instructions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.