Protect Zytec is a vapour permeable roofing underlay for use in cold or warm pitched roof constructions. Its low vapour resistance helps to avoid the risk of harmful condensation whilst at the same time remaining completely airtight. Completely watertight, with hydrostatic head of water resistance of >2.0m. Protect Zytec can be installed without the need to seal the laps, ensuring fortuitous ventilation. Independently certified by BM TRADA for added reassurance. Produced in the UK.
- Highly vapour permeable, but entirely watertight.
- Helps to avoid condensation risk in the roofspace.
- Tough and durable.
- UV stable and heat resistant.
- For use in zones 1-4 at 345mm batten gauge in regard to wind uplift.
- Can be used as temporary roof covering. "
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.