Protect VP300 is a medium weight vapour permeable roofing underlay for use in cold or warm pitched roof constructions. Completely watertight, with hydrostatic head of water resistance of >2.0m. Protect VP300 can be installed without the need to seal the laps, ensuring fortuitous ventilation. Independently certified by BM TRADA for added reassurance. Produced in the UK.
- Easy to cut and lightweight to handle.
- Highly vapour permeable, but entirely watertight.
- UV stable and heat resistant.
- Helps to avoid condensation risk in the roofspace.
- For use in zones 1-3 at 345mm batten gauge in regard to wind uplift.
- Can be used as temporary roof covering.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.