A high specification, very strong, flame resistant, reinforced and laminated polythene vapour control membrane. It is designed for use in insulated wall, roof and floor applications. It is particularly suitable for metal profile clad industrial buildings, the education sector and commercial properties, but can be used in all insulated building constructions. The flame resistant additives mean that the membrane will not readily ignite, nor will it continue to burn in small fires, which adds an extra level of safety to building designs. It must be installed in conjunction with the Novia two-tape sealing system to provide a fully airtight seal.
- Suitable for use in commercial cladding systems.
- CE approved and CPR compliant.
- Complies with BS EN 13984.
- Easy to install, can see battens (translucent).
- Very tough, tear-resistant and reinforced multilayer polythene laminate.
- Minimizes interstitial condensation.
- Improves the insulation performance.
- Flame resistant to EN 13501-1 Class E.
- Helps buildings to meet the requirements of BS EN 5250.
- Install with Novia two tape sealing system.
- Ideal for use with Novia breather membranes in insulated frame applications.
- Water vapour resistance min. 1000MNs/g
- Weight 250gsm
All Novia® VCL products should be 100% fully sealed to the structure using a Novia® double-sided butyl tape, and one of the foil or BOPP lap tapes to professionally complete the installation. The wider the tape used, the stronger the final seal will be, and the easier it will be to install.
Novia® recommends the 30 mm wide butyl tape and 60 mm metallized BOPP tape for all standard VCL installations.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.