The Manthorpe Roll-Out Clay Ridge is a mechanically fitted system which securely fixes the ridge tiles on to a roof and provides 5,000mm²/m ventilation to the batten void or roof space through the vent roll, which is the equivalent to a continuous 5mm gap. Due to the nature in which the system is fitted, there is no need for mortar, making the job of fixing the ridge quick, easy, and clean, as well as making it possible during frosts and other adverse weather conditions. The system is designed to suit traditionally deeper clay ridge tiles (both round and angled), but is also compatible with concrete ridge tiles and can be fitted onto most roof coverings, including profiled tiles. The system is designed to fit a duo pitch roof which has a pitch between 15 and 45 degrees. The system is available in 2 different colours (Black and Dark Brown) and can be used in conjunction with Manthorpe’s Ridge End Caps and both their SmartVerge and Linear Dry Verge systems. Specifiers should ensure that dry fix roofing systems are compatible with their detail prior to installation.
- Fully compliant to the requirements of BS 8612
- Mechanically secures the ridge tiles to the structure of the roof
- Provides 5,000mm²/m of ventilation into the roof space
- Compatible with thicker clay half-round and angled ridge tiles
- The system is compatible with most slate, concrete flat and profiled roof tiles
- One box supplies enough components for a 6m ridge length
- Quick and easy to fix with no special tool requirements
Size 300 x 6000mm
Free Vent Area 5,000mm²/m
Tile Thickness Range 20-30mm
Union Qty 13
Batten Support Qty 10
BS 8612 BRE Test Report No. P111832-1000
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.