The Manthorpe Roll-Out Dry Hip system is a quick, clean way of fixing hip tiles, thereby doing away with messy, labour intensive mortar techniques. The easy fit mechanical fixings prevent tiles from lifting in high winds and stop driven rain from getting in beneath the roofing. First, a length of Vent Roll is fixed along the hip and smoothed out over the existing roofing tile profile. The Hip Tray is then fitted above and secured with screws or nails to provide a straight and level platform for laying tiles along the length of the hip. With the eaves tile in place at the base of the hip the Manthorpe Union piece can be fitted. A hip tile is then slotted into the union piece one course above and locked into place with the mechanical fixing. This process is repeated to the top of the hip, where a tile is mitred and fixed in the traditional manner.
- Fully compliant to the requirements of BS 8612
- Mechanically secures the hip tiles to the structure of the roof
- Compatible with concrete and clay half-round and angled hip tiles
- The system is compatible with most slate, concrete flat and profiled roof tiles
- Quick and easy to fix with no special tool requirements
- One box supplies enough components for a 6m hip length
- Additional Hip Support Trays available in packs of 10
Size 300 x 6000mm
Free Vent Area 5,000mm²/m
Union Qty 13
Support Tray Length 1100mm
Support Tray Qty 6
BS 8612 BRE Test Report No. P111832-1000
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.