The Manthorpe Roll-Out Clay Hip is a mechanically fitted system which securely fixes the hip tiles on to a roof. Due to the nature in which the system is fitted, there is no need for mortar, making the job of fixing the hip quick, easy, and clean, as well as making it possible during frosts and other adverse weather conditions. The system is designed to suit traditionally deeper clay hip tiles (both round and angled), but is also compatible with concrete tiles and can be fitted onto most roof coverings, including profiled tiles. The system can be fitted on most pitches and plan angles of roof (pitches must be within tile manufacturers recommendations for the tile type being used). A single box of the dry hip system provides all of the components required for a hip run approximately 6 metres in length (excluding the hip tiles). The system is available in 2 different colours (Black and Dark Brown) and can be used in conjunction with Manthorpe’s roll-out ridge system. Specifiers should ensure that dry fix roofing systems are compatible with their detail prior to installation.
- Fully compliant to the requirements of BS 8612
- Mechanically secures the hip tiles to the structure of the roof
- Compatible with thicker clay half-round and angled hip tiles
- The system is compatible with most slate, concrete flat and profiled roof tiles
- Quick and easy to fix with no special tool requirements
- One box supplies enough components for a 6m hip length
- Additional Hip Support Trays available in packs of 10
Size 300 x 6000mm
Free Vent Area 5,000mm²/m
Union Qty 13
Support Tray Length 1100mm
Support Tray Qty 6
BS 8612 BRE Test Report No P111832-1000
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.