The Manthorpe Continuous Soffit Ventilator is designed for use with a traditional fascia board to provide roof ventilation. The UPVC strip is screwed on to the fascia and securely supports the soffit board which slots into the self-retaining mouth. Airflow is guaranteed through a series of evenly spaced slots, narrow enough to keep out large insects but large enough to prevent the vent from becoming blocked. A sloping version of the product is also available.
- 10,000mm² airflow per metre
- Narrow grill to block out insects
- Adjustable mouth adjusts for different soffit sizes.
- Units come in 2.44 metre lengths
- Sloping eaves ventilators available
- 25mm soffit strips available
- Flat and low pitch version also available
Size 26 x 48 x 2440mm
Free Vent Area 10,000mm²
Soffit Board Thickness 4 to 12mm
Fixing Hole Centres 150mm
Packaging 10 per pack
Box Weight 5.2kg
Manufacturing Process Extrusion
Single Person Installation Possible Yes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.