Permo Ecovent is an economical permeable, three layer roofing membrane suitable for warm and cold pitched roofs. This product will allow the roof structure to breathe and become weatherproof by creating an airtight seal that will significantly reduce loss of energy.
- A lightweight three layer vapour-permeable roofing underlay
- BBA approved low resistance membrane
- Also available with fitted self-adhesive strips to provide water tightness and strong protection against winds
- UV Stable for 4 months
Area of application
- Suitable for non ventilated cold and warm roofs.
- All wind zones with taped headlap.
- Wind zones 1-2 with battened headlap.
UV/FR grade light grey non-woven polypropylene upper layer with a white breathable polypropylene membrane (centre) and white non-woven polypropylene (lower layer)
Roof type application
Cold and Warm Roof
BBA Standard Applicable - Cold roof
BBA Standard Applicable - Warm roof
Roof type for BBA standard
Cold and Warm Non-Ventilated Pitched Roof Systems
Water vapour transmission (SD value)
Water vapour resistance (MNs/g value)
Weight per m²
Wind zones BS5534 2014 Annex A
Tensile Strength Longitude
Tensile Strength Transverse
Nail Tear Strength Longitude
Nail tear strength Transverse
-20°C to + 80°C
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.