Celotex TB4000 is a multi-purpose insulation board developed to provide simple solutions for overcoming localised thermal bridges.
Celotex TB4000 With low emissivity foil facings, TB4000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blowing agent that has zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP). Our 12mm product positions Celotex as the manufacturer of the broadest range of product thicknesses, from 12-200mm.
With Celotex TB4000 you are specifying an insulation board that:
- Is suitable for use in a number of applications including roof, wall and floor systems
- Is specifically designed to eliminate thermal bridges
- Is certified under BBA certificate numbers 17/5405, 16/5352
- Includes low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal insulation performance within cavity air spaces
- Can be used to improve reliable long-term energy savings for Buildings
- Pitched roofs
- Flat roofs
- Solid masonry walls
- Timber framed & steel framed systems
Board coverage: 2.88m²
R-value (m²K/W): 1.35
Thermal conductivity: 0.0022 W/mk
Spread of Flame: Class 1 BS 476-7:1997
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.