Castleflex Rubber Balcony Promenade tiles are manufactured from recycled SBR. Castleflex tiles can be used on balconies, flat roofs, walkways and many other applications.
Castleflex tiles are supplied with interlocking pins for laying. When the tiles are laid in a brick bond formation with the interlocking pins they form a large mat meaning they only need to be adhered to the surface around the outside edges where an up stand does not exist. This reduces adhesive requirements but still allows easy inspection of the surface underneath if required.
Castleflex are manufactured with drainage channels on the underside to allow for water movement. This combined with the porous composition of the tile provides excellent drainage on a flat roof or balcony.
Important note: Due to the recycled nature of the products colour may vary slightly between batches and can wear in areas of high traffic. SBR rubber tiles contain carbon that may leach in certain areas.
- Drainage channels on underside for quick water removal and good weight distribution
- Simple Installation with four integrated connector pins.
- Long Life (Even at below freezing temperatures).
- Reduced danger of injury due to the soft nature of the tiles.
- Noise Deadening and Thermal Insulation.
- Recycled environmentally friendly product.
- Comfortable and safe to walk on.
- Reduced on site labour and equipment.
Colour options: 6
Size: 500 x 500 x 30mm
Slip resistance: Dry: 102 Wet: 62 (Low Potential For Slip), BS EN 7976 & EN1339 Annex 1
Porosity: 565mm per hour EN 12616
Fire Rating: Efl as per EN 13501-1 & Broof(t1) as per EN13501-1
Smoke Classification: S2 as per EN 13501-1
Insulation Value: Rd 0,15 EN 13165, U 3,13 EN 6946
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.